HOW TO USE: Remove from packaging and place one or two melts in an appropriate oil burner. all burners vary so please ensure you use the right burner for the right size melty, chop to size if need be or unsure, careful when chopping with knives. Weights are approx for total collections. Use heat resistant surface to place the melter on. Use with unscented tea lights. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn candle on or near anything that is flammable. Suitable for all warmers/burners. Beeswax has its own rich beautiful colour so please allow for colour differences due to the mixing may vary each time. You are using heated candle wax, please handle with care and do not touch it when hot and melted as could burn. Allow to cool and set before removing. If you do get burned please seek medical attention and first aid. I am not responsible for how you use the melts after you get them from me. Please follow all guidelines and contact me for further info if needed. If you start to feel unwell immediately stop using and seek medical advice. All ingredients are clearly printed out and supplied with each collection, plus the emergency number for the fragrance oil manufacturer.
Due to the handmade nature of these items, colour and shape may vary
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to be a medical expert in any illness field, or that my meltys will cure you, I simply want to bring people together and support each other using the melts to help break the ice and to treat ourselves,no one should feel alone.
ENJOY, any questions at all email me….
Website usage terms and conditions – Bubba’s MEltys
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please read all information carefully. We cannot be held responsible if you have not read all information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Warnings come with each product, we cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained as a direct result of our products. Please read the warning and safety information for your own good.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All products that contain fragrance oils are provided with fragrance oil manufacturer details including an emergency telephone number. All ingredients and safety instructions are provided. It is not the responsibility of Bubba’s Meltys should you have an allergic reaction, please contact your medical professional and provide them with the fragrance oil warning information provided along with the manufacturer details. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep and read this information provided.
- what you do with the meltys once you receive them is your responsibility. If you give them to someone else it is your responsibility to provide the warning details provided. Please do not re sell, if you are found to be reselling any of the products your purchase you could be prosecuted. Once the meltys are out of my hands they become your responsibilty to handle them with care and instruction.
- if your meltys are damaged during shipping please contact us immediately, provide evidence and we will give you store credit or refund excluding postage. We will also investigate the damage caused with the courier service.
- Returns are accepted, however, we retain the right to refuse a return if we see right. Customer must cover the return postage costs. All returns must be unused and unopened and returned in the condition you received them. Customer is adviced refund will only be offered upon receipt of product, please keep proof of postage.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 7 days in the EU and UK, you must email the cancellation asap so that we can stop it. Often your order can be processed and shipped within 24 hours, so if you cancel after shipping, please allow for the order to arrive then customer must return at their own cost. Refund will be offered unpon receipt of the cancelled order.
- We are not responsible for items going missing or damaged in post, once out of our hands it is the responsibility of the delivery service. We also send tracked services.
- We do not claim that we can cure or help your illnesses, Bubba’s Meltys products are inspired by chronic illness, mental illness and disability, not linked to or intended to cure of the named illnesses for each collection.
- We are entitled to refuse service if a customer is being seen as unfair or aggressive
- All orders are handmade and as such may vary from the photographs and previous orders
- Please allow suitable and reasonable shipping times due to the handmade nature of these products
- All shipping is either hermes for UK or royal Mail tracked and signed for for international or I POST PARCELS or another courier, but all are tracked. If you are not home when delivery is attempted, a card for redelivery will be left. Please contact the courier to arrange redelivery. If the redelivery is not sorted by the customer and the product is returned to us, please be aware that the customer will be responsible to pay for another shipment delivery
- Due to the wax nature of these products they can be damaged in shipping, due to weather or bad handling. Bubba’s Meltys are not responsible. Each product is packaged with care and clearly labelled fragile
- Shipping charges are fixed up to 2kg. Anything more than 2kg and we will contact you for extra shipping costs
- Due to different computer screens colour can vary. Due to handmade nature of these items, shapes, colours, scents may vary
- Products can change shape or colours but will always be put on website first
- by checking out, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions, disclaimers and policies
- consumer is also protected by paypal for their purchases